How to make a mango facial mask at home Skip to main content

Beauty Secrets of Onion for hair and skin

How to make a mango facial mask at home

Mango is one of my all-time favorite fruits for two good reasons. First it’s so refreshingly delicious to eat on blistering hot summer days. And second, mango is a real delight for the skin.

Mango and Honey Face Mask Recipe


Honey retains moisture so your skin feels hydrated and fresh all day. It also absorbs impurities from the pores in the skin, making it a very effective chemical-free remedy to clear skin blemishes like acne and pimples.



Ingredients:

4 tablespoons finely chopped mango pulp
1-2 teaspoons honey
1½ tablespoons almond oil


Instructions:

Place all ingredients in a bowl; mix well. Apply on your clean face and neck. Leave the face mask on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Good for all skin types.



Comments

  1. This mango facial mask tips
    home is very helpful for us. thank for your good tips. i am very interested to use it.I regularly visit your website To learn something new
    beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a really great way to cure my acne rash. It needed some time but after 2-3 weeks my acne almost disappeared, and now it's totally gone. I can't believe it, after so long time of frustration... Check out the program (link below). If you really want to lose your acne and are serious about it, then try it out. I can ensure you, that it really worked for me and I am sure that it will work for you too. You should also watch the video on the site because it already offers really good information about this problem. Don't give up !

    tinyurl.com/po8uhru| <- Acne no more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment